Monday, September 16, 2019

DIY fall Olive Branch Napkin Rings Hack

From Inspiration To Hack...Tutorial 
How I DIY’d my own fall Napkin Rings



I have never been a bargain shopper, and the main reason is that I don’t have the patience to wait for things to go on sale.  When I see a decor piece I want, I buy it right then and there even if I pay full price.  Trust me, I envy those that have the sweet patience to wait for a product to go on sale, but sadly for my pocketbook, that’s just not me. Lol 

While shopping for fall decor this weekend, I came across the cutest Olive Branch Napkin Rings at one of my favorite decor stores, but at $5.00 a piece, I thought they were just a little more than what I wanted to pay for twelve napkins.  So, as I studied how they were made and snapped a pic, I knew instantly that I could DIY them for a fraction of the cost.

So, head on over to my YouTube Channel- The Well styled Home for a short little video on how I recreated these adorable Olive Branch Napkin Rings for my fall table.

Click on the link below to visit my YouTube channel, and maybe you’ll be inspired to create your own.l Olive Branch Napkin Rings for your fall Table!








Also, visit me on Instagram and Pinterest @ MaddiebellaHome

XX,
Betty



No comments:

Post a Comment