Thursday, July 7, 2016

Beautiful New Wood Signs and So Much More!

Sharing beautiful decor inspiration with all of you  through by blog is so special,
and your sweet is always so kind.

I realized I had not shared the wonderful news about my new Etsy Shop with all of you!
It's no surprise I love beautiful decor, and I thought what better way 
to share my passion for beautiful items for the home than creating 
these beautiful pieces for others to enjoy in their spaces as well.

I hope you get a chance to stop by my Etsy Shop.
Just go to Etsy, and type in my store name MaddiebellaHome 
where you will find an array of home decor items all handmade by me.
 From wood signs in a variety of decor styles to hand painted French Number Pillows,
I am sure you will find something special for your already beautiful homes.

Also, please follow me on Instagram @maddiebellahome 
to keep up with the latest decor trends.

                                           
 Here are a few of the wood signs in the shop now.  But, head on over to my MaddiebellaHome
Etsy store to see all of the beautiful handcrafted products available.



Distressed & Hand painted Motivational Wood Block Sign. 



Hand painted & Distressed for that weathered beachy look, 
this adorable pale blue sign would look amazing as part of your coastal decor!



Whether you live on the beach, or a hundred miles away,
this beautiful Beach House sign will enhance your summer decor beautifully.


 And, if your style is more Cottage and Farmhouse,  or just prefer a more
neutral decor, then this MARKET sign is perfect for you.



XX,

Betty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment