Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fancy and Chic Burlap Christmas Stockings


"Stockings are hung by the Chimney with Care..."

Well, we are exactly one week away from celebrating 
Thanksgiving, and while the house is all decked out
in a Thankful spirit, I cannot deny that my design efforts
are focused on Christmas. 
Yes, I am diligently sifting through holiday bins, creating 
 new pieces that will be added to this year's decor,
 and of course shopping for some new goodies as well.  There are three things however that will continue to make their presence amongst my holiday decor again this year...My hand sewn burlap Christmas stockings.

I made these pretties a few years ago to compliment my French inspired foyer Christmas tree (that by the way will be making it's reappearance for the third consecutive year), and they are so perfect that there is no need for replacing them.

Here are a few pics of my burlap stockings as they hung on the fireplace mantel last Christmas!


I think they give out the perfect amount of fancy&chic don't you think?



 I hope you are enjoying the start of the holiday season as well.

In all Things, Give Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

XX,

Betty



























































sharing at: 

1 comment: