Thursday, November 13, 2014

MaddiebellaHome News:
Here's a little, or infact a lot of what's been happening on this end.

Work on redesigning MaddiebellaHome is underway...

Aside front the changes coming to the blog, my writing projects are keeping me at the computer around the clock.  I am also enjoying time for my photography, which has taken a backseat to my writing for quite some time. It seems that since returning from our amazing summer vacation, I have been non stop with my many projects.  I have diligently been working hard with some decor projects, party planning and of course writing my manuscript. To top things off, I have started my holiday design and decor... It's full steam ahead from here until the end of the year.  I hope you are all enjoying the start to your holiday designing as well.

 I am anxiously awaiting the reveal of the new look to MaddiebellaHome, and look forward to sharing it with all of you sometime in the new year!

In the meantime, I am staying in the loop visiting all of your beautiful and inspiring blogs, and that is always a breath of fresh air for this design enthusiast.

Happy Holidays to all!!

XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment