Saturday, May 24, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend 2014

Memorial Day Weekend 2014...


The last few months have been extremely busy, but sooooo rewarding.

I have been involved in some amazing projects designing 
beautiful events for my friends.  As you all know from 
my bio, for me, LOVE is in the details.  I cannot begin to express
the joy I feel when I see the smile on my friends faces because 
they are pleased with my designs.  Although I am told just about 
every single day, " You should do this as a career,"...for now,
I am simply enjoying putting smiles on their faces through my designs.


I plan to be back soon with more of Maddiebellahome, because after all, 
one of my passions is decorating, and I love to share my ideas with you!

 Here's to a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, and the start to summer!
  

Enjoy the weekend, and see you soon!

Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment