Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Soft and Sweet

 When it comes to styling and design, Soft and Sweet are the things 
that require little effort yet look just as beautiful as the elements 
that take much time and work to create.
 I had to snap a shot of my very simple, yet sweet, and not understated 
by any means breakfast table centerpiece.  A few sprigs of Baby's Breath 
left over from a bouquet the hubby brought home for me on our anniversary 
last month, a vintage French bottle atop an heirloom table linen  I picked
up on our honeymoon in the Caribbean 13 years ago were all I needed to give our
 breakfast table a soft, sweet, and crisp touch.

Sometimes it's the little things that make everything Soft and Sweet.

I hope you find something soft and sweet that makes you stop and snap a quick pic too!

XX,

Betty


























1 comment: