Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DIY Wooden Beverage Tags

I love browsing through my decor catalogs, 
and I have a select few that are my favs.
Every now and then I find something
that stands out and I either order it from the catalog itself,
or I DIY it.  

A few months back, I came across a set of cutie little
wooden beverage tags in one my fav home decor 
catalogs, and thought, WHY NOT?  

So, here they are.  The cutest reproduction of 
those adorable wooden beverage tags I fell in love with.
The best part was, I didn't have to wait for the delivery truck
to bring them to my door!




I love how it hangs just perfectly from my Pottery Barn barware...





So fun to make, and they look just like the originals.  
I'm already in production of a few more to compliment 
a variety of drinks for different entertaining occasions.

Cheers!

Xx,

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment