Friday, February 8, 2013

Pink Pajama Party

Well, if you saw my post a couple of weeks ago featuring my daughter's  "MADDIE Gras" 9th birthday party last year, you very well know we are only a few weeks away from her BIG DOUBLE DIGITS Hollywood themed birthday party! I am in complete Party Planning Mode, and let me tell you, this Hollywood Party is going to be a true "Hollywood" event!  Being that this is her birthday month, I wanted to share a few pics from her 
Pink Pajama Party two years ago.  

 Of course, it always starts with the invitation.
  This adorable die cut invite was perfect for
 her PAJAMA PARTY theme... 
(** I whited out personal information)


 I made close to one hundred of these adorable paper lanterns and hung them all around the family room.  The various paper patters were so pretty and dainty for a girlie pajama party...

 I removed the labels from the water bottles, wrapped 
pretty scrapbook paper around them, and placed them
in a basket adorned with pretty pink faux flowers... it doesn't 
get anymore girlie that this!...

    I designed the candy buffet jar wraps using pretty patterned scrapbook paper that mimicked the look of the paper lanterns... I purchased candy in coordinating colors, and placed them inside "apothecary"candy jars in varying shapes and sizes... The paper banner was made from stripped cardstock paper...

 Fortunately, the month of February is abundant 
in pretty pretty pastel candies being that Valentine's 
Day is the same month.  I was fortunate to find
these adorable M&M candies in pink, red, and white.
I placed the M&M's in a small floral vase to hold 
the colorful lollipops I ordered for the candy buffet...

 I created whimsical pin wheel and cones from pretty 
patterned paper, and placed them atop chunky white 
candlesticks that I own.  They not only added height
 to the the candy display, but they kept the 
whimsical, girlie theme that I was going for...

 Pretty faux flowers were place throughout the room, 
and on the table.. I adorned the piano in the background 
with paper spheres in beautiful scrapbook paper patterns...
 
Pretty pink faux daises adorned the candy buffet table...
 they added a soft touch...

These pretty silk pink beauties in this simple chunky square base were another added girlie touch to the room...

  I hung pretty paper cones on each of the rental chairs.
The cones were perfect for the girls to store some of the 
girlie party favors they received...


I created a lounge area for the girls to sit, relax, and take a break from the dancing and singing.  I used the pillows from my daughter's playroom window seat to create this restful little spot...


      I wanted a simple centerpiece that
maintained the girlie theme, so I used these mini silver frames (that I normally use as place card holders when I entertain),and added pretty whimsical letters to spell out a cute girlie caption!  And what girl doesn't like talking on the phone... this adorable  vintage phone die cut was the perfect touch
 to this simple centerpiece...

 I used faux pink blooms for some added pink touches to the centerpiece... The chunky silver vases complimented 
the silver chargers quite nicely... 
 A view of the table before the place cards were added... The dining room buffet was in the background was decorated with hanging laterns, and paper banners in coordinating colors...
Simple cardstock place cards were placed atop each dinner plate...

And there you have it... A pink Pajama Girlie Girl Party fit for 
a fabulous little Diva and her Diva friends!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment