Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rustic Party in the Canyon

Well, we are only nine days away from the Big Double Digit Red Carpet Hollywood Extravaganza at our house, so it is fair to say that I have not worked on anything but Party Planning.  I did want to refresh my blog by posting a few pics from a party I designed for a client's fiancee's 40th birthday! 

*********
The best part of my rustic party design is a
 Pottery Barn Surprise!!! 
Make sure to read all the way to the bottom to reveal the surprise!

(All Pictures, Courtesy and Property of Maddiebella Home)
(Picture, Courtesy and Property of Maddiebella Home) 
When you have a backdrop as this stunning Bell Canyon view, designing a party around it is a piece of cake!





(Picture, Courtesy and Property of Maddiebella Home)
More pics of the Bell Canyon party to come...

***************

As promised, here are more pictures from the Bell Canyon Party... Enjoy!


 (Picture, Courtesy and Property of Maddiebella Home)
Inspite of the triple digit summer temperature (yes, even at this altitude), the dinner party was held outdoor:  the natural background setting served as a 
canvas for this rustic themed celebration...

(picture courtesy and property of Maddiebella Home)
I used large glass bottle vessels to display dried branches
as the main centerpiece on each table...




  A burlap runner was used, and complimented
 the khaki colored linen napkins quite nicely...



The placecards were designed with corrugated paper and hemp twine.  I embellished the top with a small
ornamental flower in a butter cream hue.


A simple envelope fold and the client's own everyday silverware
kept the rustic theme together...  Nothing fancy, just rustic chic.




 Green Ivy in galvanized buckets gave 
the table some added natural texture...



At night, lighting is everything,
so I used Ball Jars and galvanized lanterns 
for some added rustic lighting options.
   a night shot of the table...

I constructed a rustic chandelier out of branches, added small spice jars I purchased at IKEA, and strung a string
 of patio lights to it.  The chandelier illuminated 
the outdoor dinner area perfectly!

 And there you have it.. My design of a Rustic Party in the Canyon.... The best part of this is design is ....

 After submitting my table design to Pottery Barn,  I was chosen as a winner in their Facebook Mystery Box Fan Contest,
 and  I won these amazing Pottery Barn products!!!!

FEATURED AT:  French Country Cottage

sharing at:
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/ 
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/

http://www.sassylittlelady.com/blog/show-and-tell-saturday/show-and-tell-saturday-5
http://www.commonground-do.com/
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful scenery and so inviting! I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Congratulations~ and I love the tablescape and setting~ gorgeous!! Sharing at the party tonight- thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!!

    ReplyDelete