Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Table 2015

I've been so busy with projects that Easter
seemed to creep up on me without warning.

I have to admit it, for someone who loves to 
design tablescapes, I was actually going to let 
this one go by, and not design an Easter table.
However, after seeing talented blogger and friend,
 Cristina's table at http://www.remodelandolacasa.com
I was inspired to created a 2015 table as well.
You can visit Cristina's blog to see her beautiful 
table, and perhaps it will inspire you to create one 
as well.

Because I've been so busy with design projects 
for a few rooms we are redoing, I have to say
that the idea of going shopping for Easter 
tablescape items was most likely what kept
me from designing my Easter table  much earlier.

So I had to decide, do I forgo designing a table altogether, 
or do I use pieces I already have and work around designs from previous years?!

Well, needless to say, I chose the latter, and dug out my decor bins
searching for items that I could reuse while not making my design 
a replica of year's past.

I am happy to say that I was able to create a simple tablescape 
without having to make a mad dash to the decor store.

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope my design inspires you to create your 
own 2015 Easter table.  I hope you enjoy the pics of my 2015 Easter table.

XX,

Betty 

 These adorable pastel chalkboards make the 
perfect Easter table marquis...



 These place setting nests are just right 
for adding a spring feel to the table...


The adorable little Ducky-Footed egg cups give my 
Easter table the perfect amount of whimsy...



My mini dessert stand makes its way onto the
table with of one of my favorite treats stacked inside...

The dining room chalkboard displays a 
simple Easter & Passover greeting...

 A passage from one of my favorite childhood Easter stories and song displayed on a cardstock flag.


Dried branches tied in hemp twine give the table a little spring texture...



 The Easter egg Tree centerpiece is made from a dried branch
 I collected while on a neighborhood walk...


 And there you have it, my 2015 Easter table...




























































sharing at: 
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/
http://www.frenchcountrycottage.net/ 

1 comment:

  1. Betty, I love your Easter table! And what I love the most is the way you showed us how to shop your own home and use nature to create something so beautiful! Thanks for the shout out! ;)

    ReplyDelete