Monday, July 8, 2013

Beachy Hurricanes and Rustic Sign...

Since I've been super busy this week getting things
ready for our upcoming summer vacation,  
I haven't had time much time to work on anything design related.
I'll be finishing up some last minute shopping, and of course
doing lots of packing for our trip.  

Didn't want to leave you empty, 
so here is a little summer inspiration
 before I sign off and we board our plane at the end of the week.

My summer coffee table...
I wrapped my Pottery Barn Hurricanes in rope, added shells that we collected
  on Miami Beach some years back to create a
 simple and neutral nautical vignette on my coffee table. 

 I created this adorable shabby sign from some left over plywood from a 
previous project, attached it to a piece of driftwood,  
and the perfect summer coffee table vignette was born!
 This cute little sign added some fun "Whimsy" to my summer coffee table for sure!

See You after our trip!

Happy Summer!!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Acabei de conhecer o seu blog,achei lindas todas as imagens!!!Maravilha!Parabéns pela família abençoada!!!!Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach theme! It has such a relaxing feeling to it. I just found your blog and I'm a new follower! I am new to the blog world...if you care to visit mine it would be great. Hope you are having a great vacation!
    Khammany

    ReplyDelete