Sunday, April 21, 2019

Simple Outdoor Easter Table

Happy Easter!

Although we are not hosting Easter brunch, I wanted to set up a simple backyard Easter table where my family and I can sit and dye Easter eggs, enjoy light appetizers, and contemplate the blessings that come with the true meaning of the holiday before we head out to our Easter celebrations.







The sun was shining here in So Cal so my photography was compromised, but when you live in a place with perfect weather who’s going to complain about the sunshine!

This simple Easter table came about with little effort using materials I had on hand.

Happy Easter sweet friends!


XX,

Betty


Sources:
Linen Napkins: Pottery Barn 
White Ruffles Tabkeskirt: Target
Paper Napkin Wrap: Paper Source
Floral Embellishments: Michael’s Stores
Metal Decortive Embellsishmebt: Kohl’s
White Plates: Crate & Barrel



No comments:

Post a Comment