Monday, April 3, 2017

Farmhouse Guest Bedroom Design Board Part II

A few months ago, I blogged the first part of
 my Farmhouse Guest Bedroom Design Board...
The room re do is in progress and coming along perfect as I envisioned.

 I am sharing some pieces from my initial design 
board as well as a few new additions.
 ***  ***
Here is a little snippet of the progress.  
I designed this Welcoming sign to greet
our guests... (Sign can be found in my Etsy Shop)


The Farmhouse Style Bed arrived, and it's perfect!
It has not been styled nor centered within the room yet,
but I wanted to give you a first glimpse of it's beautiful iron design.




One of my favorite parts of design process is the addition of accessories.
I could shop all day for the right pieces, and I make sure
to purchase pieces that are versatile, and that can be used 
in various areas of the room and in many different ways.
 Pillows are a great source of bringing texture into a room...
They also bring volume to a simple wooden chair, and add dimension to a bed.
(This Ticking Fabric Farmhouse Pillow is NEW and available in my Etsy store now).
The tall weaved wood basket is by Threshold at Target. 
 Perfect for throws, blankets, and extra pillows.




Providing a tray with a floral display or some reading material 
is ALWAYS a perfect way to welcome guests...This IKEA tray 
is sleek and large enough to serve breakfast in bed after a long
night of travel for your guests.  
(I apologize for the blurred photo)


So as I mentioned, this is just a little snippet of my Farmhouse Guest 
Bedroom Design Board Part II.  
I hope you've enjoyed the additions I've made to the design, and look forward 
to revealing the room once its completed.
XX,
Betty
Remember to follow MaddiebellaHome on;
Instagram
Pinterest
Facebook
and at my Etsy shop at MaddiebellaHome





No comments:

Post a Comment