Thursday, March 26, 2015

Beachy Master Bedroom Console Table Decor...

I love collecting shells and sea glass from 
the tropical places we visit.  But you know what 
usually happens when you pick something up while
on vacation; it gets displayed for a few months, and then
those beautiful little items seem to become clutter and get taken
off your display and stored into a box somewhere in your catchall room
or storage closet: Well, not in this case. Many years ago, I decided that 
the pieces I pick up on some of the most beautiful beaches around the world 
deserve more than being placed into a box and forgotten.


For now, here is a little glance at how I display some of my
 tropical treasured finds on our master bedroom console table; 
and stay tuned for more ideas on ways I display all of my
 beachy finds in an upcoming post coming soon!

 * * * * * *
I used chunky candle holders,
and filled glass vessels with shells we picked alongside 
the shore while in Cape Cod two summers ago.  I wrapped the glass vessels 
with hemp twine to resemble weathered nautical rope, and I instantly 
had the perfect display for these tropical beauties.
 candles holders from IKEA



I display these amazing finds using a candle dish.  I piled a collection of porous
sea shells and rocks, as well as pieces of sea glass (not visible in this picture),
and placed them in a candle dish.  The collection of these creamy white 
pieces compliment the off white candle dish just perfectly.
 candle dish from IKEA


Here is a closer look at the glass vessels wrapped in
hemp twine and sitting atop of these gorgeous 
chunky white candle holders...

I love the unique touch of using candle holders to
display these perfectly beautiful seashore finds.
Stay tuned for more on our beachy chic master console table decor coming soon! 

XX,

No comments:

Post a Comment