Sunday, November 24, 2013

Holiday Cozy

Holiday Cozy...

Only a few more days before Thanksgiving, 
and I will officially be on Holiday decorating mode...
The hubby started taking down my decor boxes from 
the garage, and I've been sifting through everything
and doing a little shopping for some new fun holiday
items.

It's been pretty chilly here in Southern California..
Of course, my east coast family and friends wouldn't
consider 50 degrees "chilly."
So, this weekend, we lit the first fire of the season, and 
enjoyed a cozy weekend at home.
 We made a little hot cocoa, snuggled under cozy throws, 
and enjoyed some quality family time while the wind
blew outside. 

Hot cocoa hit the spot on a "chilly" and windy
 Southern California Saturday Night

Chunky white mugs sitting on my favorite vintage silver tray
kept the cocoa warm and tasty...

Freshly baked chewy sugar cookies
on a silver dessert tray my mother in law picked up for me, were the perfect companion to our frothy drink...



I savored every single moment of this cozy treat... because come next Saturday, I will be tirelessly transforming our home into a winter wonderland...even though
we don't get snow this close to the beach in SO Cal... lol
But for now... I am ready to enjoy a 
wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with 
my family. I'm thankful for the many 
blessings the Lord has bestowed 
upon me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Xx,
Betty













2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos...you had me fooled, I thought you curled up on a snowy peak somewhere, certainly not in So Cal! Either way, it looks yummy and very cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete