Friday, October 4, 2013

Black & Cream Halloween Preview

 BREAKING NEWS AT MADDIEBELLA HOME
  
My apologies for my delay in posting my Black & Cream Halloween Decor Pics as I had planned...
My "Other Half" (I'm referring to my camera, not my hubby in this case), has locked 
all images I've taken, and I cannot access them.  I am taking it in this week to get the problem resolved.  I promise to post my vignettes as soon as the issue is corrected.
 I miss being part of the parties this week.  :(

Have a wonderful week.
 

I've been super busy this week getting 
 the house ready for Halloween.
I'm a whimsical kind of girl
when it comes to Halloween.
No creepy, gross decor in this house; it's all
fun and sweet with a little twist of fancy and chic.

One of the perks of living in SO CAL is that
we are a hop skip and a jump from the desert, the mountains, 
and in our case the beach is only fifteen minutes away.  This weekend,
we are headed to San Diego for some relaxation, oh and a trip to Sea World
with our princess of course.  But, I wanted to give you a sneak peak of what I'm 
working on for Halloween.

Here's a little preview of my
Black & Cream Halloween Decor 2013...
More of my Black & Cream Halloween 2013 coming next week.

Happy Weekend!

Xx,

Betty









 Sharing at:

No comments:

Post a Comment