Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Neutral Home Accents

When I’m styling my home I consider the longevity of my design.
I ask myself two specific questions; will I love the design for some time, and will the design be welcoming of other colors, textures. And home accents?  

If the answer to the above questions is YES, then I know I have a keeper.

A neutral home is responsive to other elements that can enhance it.  Whether it’s adding pillows in a darker hue or bringing in texture with pottery, the neutral color palette is enables these add-ons without interfering with the design.

So when I chose a neutral palette doe my overall home design, I instantly knew I had created a design 
That will only grow more beautiful with the textures and colors that I enhance it with.








Xx,

Betty



No comments:

Post a Comment