Monday, May 13, 2013

Tablescape Monday

As most of you know by now, Tablescapes are my passion.
Something about setting a beautiful table makes me happy.
So, here's a little sneak peak.  
I will choose one Monday of the month to showcase a pretty tablescape and./or items that I use to create my tablescapes. 
My goal is to inspire you to set a beautiful table.  

Today, I am sharing a simple place setting. 
 
 This adorable nest can be used in a variety of ways.
At Easter time, place a dyed Easter egg with the name
of your guest written in a fine black marker, or use it as a 
Mother's day place setting with a simple rose bud in the center.
I sprinkled three textured clovers in the center (that I purchased at a local scrapbook store on clearance), and placed the nest atop of a crisp white linen napkin. This table setting is ready to greet Mom on Mother's Day, or pretty enough to be the conversation piece at
at my next ladies luncheon.

I hope you get inspired to create something beautiful the next time you set your table!

XX,

Betty     

Here's a money saving tip:  If you don't have linen/cloth napkins, as they can be costly, and usually only come four in a package;  You can purchase fabric at your local fabric store, and simply cut your fabric to the desired size you want your napkins to be and sew the edges closed.  You can sew them by hand, so you won't even need a sewing machine.







sharing at:
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/ 
http://betweennapsontheporch.net/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment