Thursday, December 27, 2012

Glimpses of Christmas 2012: (Day Two) The Holiday Dining Room

 

It seems I cannot tear myself away from the soft colors of the holidays. Each year, I tend to stick to
the elegant shimmery silvers, soft whites, and muted golds.  Someday I will incorporate the traditional reds and greens, I promise!  This table runner vignette brought holiday bling to our Christmas table for sure.



Up close view of the details in my table runner vignette...


A little gold bling to the dessert table...

 Holiday Buffet Table...

I like displaying my dinner party menus in creative ways, and my adorable French inspired easel always
adds a classy touch to my menu display.




Simple silver berry branches I picked up at the craft store, made
perfectly elegant napkin rings...

 Our Holiday Dining Room sparkled all month long...

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The tree lights in the background are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Elizabeth! So happy you like it.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete